Saturday, March 12, 2016

     Hey Internet Surfers, I have good news! I figured out where to set my film opening. There is a park close to my house that is very big and looks like a forest. Perfect for my fantasy adventure film. The park is called Markham Park  there are many different locations that I could use there. There is a forest area, a lake, and open fields that I could use to show my film. 
       Now that I have my setting I can decide what will be happening in my world. My fantasy world will be over run my darkness (evil) and there will be a glimmer of good still left in the world. There will be a sort of rebel group and a group of people that dislike the evil but don't do anything about it. I want there to be different tribes of people that live in certain places around the world. I would like the world to be like Lord of the Rings or The Legend of Zelda video game series. 
     So now I am going to create a situation for the characters to be a part of. I will get back to you when I figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment