Tuesday, March 22, 2016

     Hey Internet,  I have started work on the beginning of my opening. The beginning is a brief story being told with ancient drawings, I have drawn three images for this section.
     This is the first picture in the story that will be told at the beginning of my film. The voice over will be accompanied by subtitles, it will be saying something along the lines of:" A long time ago in the kingdom of ____(to be decided)___, an evil king ruled the land. The king had all of the villagers do his bidding. A gemstone with great power was found withing the borders of the kingdom, so the king took it for himself". This will not be the exact wording, but it will talk about the king and the gem. 
     I have also started to create props for my opening. I have created a sword and the amulet that the gem will be inside that gives the hero power. I am planning on filming tomorrow, but I am not certain if I will be able to because many things are happening in my family right now (nothing bad) so I will see if I am available tomorrow. I will keep you posted.  

No comments:

Post a Comment