Monday, March 28, 2016

     Hey Everyone, I wasn't able to film when I said I was going to try to because I didn't realize that I was going on vacation, but I am filming this weekend. On another note, I created the characters names: the villain is named Sir Merek of Valespire and the hero is named Arthur Fenwick. I looked up mediaeval names using this website HERE. The kingdom that this story takes place in is called Valespire, a name I created by looking at other names. Valespire is the evil kingdom that Merek is from and the one Arthur wants to destroy.
Right now I am creating a script for my opening. I don't think that I am going to have a chase scene as I previously stated because as I developed my villain more I don't think he is best represented chasing someone. I also don't think I am going to lead in with an ancient story being told with pictures because it is not turning out as I planned. So I am going to show the amulet being taken from the kingdom of Valespire in the past and then giving it to Arthur in the present, and I will lead into Merek being angry about the amulet being stolen. I am going to post the script when I finish it.

No comments:

Post a Comment