Monday, March 14, 2016

     Hey Internet, I think that I thought of a good idea for my opening. I think I may start the opening with a chase scene through the forest. This will introduce the main villain, title, setting, but not the main character. I want the villain to be chasing a friend or acquaintance that knows the main character. Then when the chase is over I will change the scene to the main character in his/her normal life.    
http://www.virtualoceania.net/newzealand/photos/cities/wellington/019l.shtml
     This is the type of setting that I want the chase to happen in (I will get a picture of my actual filming location soon). 
     The rest of my story will be about the main character being the "chosen one" or the one with ancient power. The villain wants this power to gain control of the rivaling kingdoms. (The main villain is of royal decent). The main character will gather a party of people with different skill sets like an RPG (role playing game) style video game. They will face many challenges on their way to defeat the villain.
     Even though I'm still developing the story I will probably draw up elements that I want in the film and will post the when I am done.

No comments:

Post a Comment