Sunday, April 3, 2016

     Hey everyone, So i finished editing my film opening today! WOO! When I first put all of my footage together in the correct order it seemed like something was missing, so I deiced to get so royalty free music to put in for the background of the world. I didn't realize it when I was filming,but some of my shots in the castle still have modern items in them. I can't really change that because I don't have time to re-shoot those scenes. So that sucks. Another thing that I had to do was get an establishing shot of the castle so the viewer would know the scene is in a castle. I had to create a scale version of a castle then I put it in the grass in front of some trees to try to make it look big.
This is what the castle looks like. In the film there is a dark effect over the whole shot so viewers wont see the drastic color change in the bricks.
The film turned out good, although it was not ny original vision. But the acting is still pretty bad. So now I have to do my creative critical reflection. That will be posted later in the week. Yeah so tthat's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment